XT-HMS product series from Xtronica AS are hull monitoring system to monitor the behavior of the vessel during operation including
- Global structural response of the hull;
- Local structural response of the hull;
- Motions and accelerations;
- Sloshing and slamming;
- Propeller shaft delivered power and thrust;
- Fuel oil consumption and optimization;
- Navigation etc…
XT-HMS-S is designed to measure and monitor the global structural response, local structural response and vertical acceleration at the bow of the vessel during operation via high accurate strain sensors and accelerometer in accordance with classification rules regulations.
Through various type of sensors to provide complete picture of the vessel performance to assist master’s judgement on board to make a proper decision to achieve safer and more environment friendly operation. XT-HMS system can significantly reduce the risk of operation and reduce the out of service time of the vessel.
- DNV, CCS type approved architecture for monitoring and control system;
- proven performance and high reliability for long application in Marine and Offshore Oil & Gas industry;
- Adopting Xtronia AS’s latest innovative 4th generation IoT based control technology XTALC and X-SCADA enable highly automatic and intelligent real time monitoring and alarming;
- Provide accurate picture of vessel ‘s behavior;
- Basic data processing algorithm such as high pass, low pass and band pass time domain digital filtering, statical calculation for maximum, minimum, mean, standard deviation, skewness, kurtosis values, probability distribution, fatige damage estimation;
- Advanced algorithm such as machine learning could be carried on collected sensors data to predict the vessel’s behavior with relevant input as optional feature for sophisticated user;
- Store up to ten years statical data, three years’ time series data from all sensors connected;
- Operator can monitor the vessel’s behavior from anywhere at any time with Xtronica AS’s cloud service.