If you are a motivated and results-driven individual, with a passion for the marine industry, we encourage you to apply, we can help our team members reach their highest potential. please send us your resume to [email protected].
1. Sales representative manager
Location: Trondheim Norway
Job Overview: We are seeking a highly motivated and results-driven sales representative to join our team in Trondheim Norway. The ideal candidate will have a passion for sales and a strong understanding of the marine industry, as well as a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities in the marine industry in Norway especially to develop shipowner client;
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with existing and new customers;
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential customers;
- Achieve assigned sales targets and quotas;
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations and proposals to customers;
- Negotiate and close deals with customers;
- Attend and participate in trade shows, exhibitions, and industry events;
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, developments, and competition;
- Provide regular reports on sales activities and progress to management;
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing, business administration, or a related field;
- 5+ years of experience in sales within the marine industry with track records;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Strong organizational and time-management skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and CRM software SuiteCRM;
- Fluent in Norwegian and English (verbal and written);
2.Embedded Hardware Developer
Location: Trondheim, Norway
Job Overview: We are seeking a talented and experienced Embedded Hardware Developer to join our team and help us design, develop, and deploy innovative embedded hardware solutions. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in embedded hardware development and experience in designing, building, and testing hardware systems.
- Design, develop, and test embedded hardware systems, including microcontrollers, sensors, actuators, battery management and etc…
- Work with stakeholders to understand their hardware requirements and translate them into technical solutions
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including software engineers and product managers, to develop and implement hardware solutions
- Develop schematics and layout of printed circuit boards (PCBs) using CAD tools
- Write firmware for microcontrollers and other embedded systems
- Debug hardware and firmware issues and develop solutions to resolve them
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in embedded hardware development
- Participate in code and design reviews and provide feedback to other developers
- Test and validate hardware systems to ensure they meet performance and quality requirements
- Bachelor’s degree(prefer Master/Ph. D degree) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in embedded hardware development
- Strong knowledge of microcontrollers, sensors, actuators and battery management
- Experience with PCB design and layout
- Proficient in firmware development using C or Assembly language
- Experience with debugging hardware and firmware issues
- Knowledge of electrical design principles, including power management, signal integrity, and EMI/EMC
- Experience with serial communication protocols, such as I2C, SPI, and UART
- Experience with industrial common communication protocols such as Modbus, Canbus (CanOpen), ProfiBus and etc
- Good problem-solving and debugging skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Norwegian and English
3. Service electric technician
Location: Trondheim Norway
Job Overview: This position mainly responsible for service and assemble for the electrical cabinet.
- According to the electrical erection drawing assembling the electrical cabinet, inspection and debugging the cabinet.
- Repair the equipment, including troubleshooting electrical, electronic, mechanical and computer controls, as required.
- Perform equipment maintenance according to the schedule.
- Support the maintenance of the equipment preventive maintenance program according to manufacturers’ standards to ensure optimal availability.
- Maintain records, drawings and technical data of equipment.
- Participate in the development and planning of projects.
- Execute installation and/or cabling work on projects.
- Make minor modifications to programmable logic controller sand operator interfaces (HMI) as needed.
- Operate as needed in the quality control testing environment.
- Perform this or any other work related to the task as directed by supervisory staff.
- College degree in industrial electronics, electrical engineering, automation controls, or equivalent
- Professional degree in electrical engineering combined with experience in the manufacturing sector for preferred.
- Minimum of 1 years of experience in a similar position in a manufacturing environment or fresh graduate.
- Strong abilities in problem diagnosis and resolution
- Good knowledge of electrical components and their functions in manufacturing equipment (motors, drives, plc, contactors, relays)
- Knowledge of electrical standards and factory safety rules
- Knowledge of PLC, like siemens s7 serials.
- Ability to work with a minimum of supervision, independent and OHS oriented
- Must qualify on an electrical control (diagnostic) proficiency test
- part-time or summer intern position. Can accept work in different time zones.