Water Ingress Monitoring System is designed to detect any presence of water in the cargo holds and void spaces of bulk carriers. The system is in fully compliance with regulations, following the International Association of Classification Societies adoption of a unified interpretation of the International Maritime Organization’s (IMO) Performance Standards for Water Level detectors on Bulk and single hold General Cargo Carriers.
- Meets the latest requirements of SOLAS Chapter XII;
- Easy installation, all sensing devices protected from cargo;
- Sensors operates in all kinds of dry cargo;
- Constant level gauging;
- Combination of sensor and switches;
- Maintenance friendly;
- Self-checking system;
- Dimmable bridge display w/touch screen.